Welcome to Dunn, NC: It's All Right Here!

Frequently Asked Questions

QHow do I file a police report?
AGo to the Police Department via North Magnolia Avenue Street side and pick up the telephone and talk directly to dispatch and ask for a police officer -or- call the police department 910-892-2399 and ask for a police officer be dispatched to your location in the city.

QCommunity Watch Information!
AIf you are interested in starting a Community Watch in your Neighborhood go to this link for more information:



The only true way to deter crime in your neighborhood is to let the criminals know everyone is watching! It takes everyone working together to reduce crime in your community.

Interested in starting a community Watch call 910-892-2399.

QWhat do I do about Harrassing Phone Calls?
AWhen someone makes a harassing phone call to you, file a complaint for harassing phone calls and then you should hang up and dial *57 (star 57), follow the voice instructions, and the call will be traced. *57 only works immediately after the harassing phone call hangup and before another call comes in. You need to document the time of the call, the phone company needs it to trace the number.

QNational Center for Missing and Exploited Children!
AIf you have concerns about on-line exploitation, child porngraphy, on-line safety or child abduction here is a great resource available to everyone http://www.ncmec.org .

This is a non-profit organization dedicated to child safety.